Guidelines for Report Submission :
- Activity report must be submitted in the format provided on the website and/or placed
in the brochure.
- Report can be submitted by two means only, either online or by post.
- Report of current month should be submitted not later than 5th day of next month.
- Report must be supplemented with photographs of the programme. Reports without
photographs will not be considered as proper reports.
- Submitted report of the month are editable only till the 5th day of next month,
afterwards no changes are permissible.
- Mere participation of a club member in any workshop, programme etc. will not be
considered as a part of report.
- VIPNET logo with club ID must be used in each activity.
- VIPNET logo and club ID must be clearly visible in the photographs of the programmes,
events and workshops conducted by the club.
- At the end of each calendar year all the reports send by a particular club will be
reviewed based on their format, relevance of content, social impact, collaborative efforts